Ted Rogers Leadership Centre Junior Fellowship Program
The Ted Rogers Leadership Centre is inviting applicants for 10 positions in its new JUNIOR FELLOWS program.
Students currently enrolled in Ryerson’s MBA Global, MBA-MTI, of MScM program are eligible.
Junior Fellows will enjoy the following privileges:
- be listed on the TRLC website;
- receive priority access to TRLC events;
- be invited to several small executive networking luncheons per term;
- be assigned an executive mentor;
Junior Fellows will be expected to:
- attend 2 out of 3 executive luncheons per term;
- attend one “Dare to Lead” or “Take the Lead” event per term;
- contribute, a 500-word explanation of an “ethical leadership” challenge from the Fellow’s own experience, as basis for possible future case studies (due after the program has ended)
Deadline for applications: December 7, 2015
Applications should be sent by email to:
Nicole Ducommun – Nicole.email@example.com
(statement of interest addressed to Dr. Chris Macdonald)
Applications should consist of:
- 250 word statement of interest
Successful applicants will be notified by December 20th.
The term of the TRLC Junior Fellowship will be January 10, 2016 to August 31, 2016